A Reason To Be Updated With Latest Movies...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Speedracer image leaked!

Speed Racer Image Leaked Online
By Rafe Telsch: 2007-11-15 18:53:27

Wow. I can’t believe I got excited when I heard some image from Speed Racer had leaked online. “Cast in costume,” they said. “Exciting,” they said. “Humbug,” say I.

The picture making the rounds online isn’t some action shot of Speedy (Emile Hirsch) and Racer X (Matthew Fox) facing off. It’s not a cool image of the cast together. Hell, it’s not even a candid image of the cast. Instead we get John Goodman with a mustache in a blue shirt with his stunt double (picture at right). Yee-haw.

Don’t get me wrong â€" I like John Goodman and from what I’ve seen he’s perfectly cast as Pops, father of Speed Racer. It’s just not much of a leak. It’s actually not much of a picture either. We need someone else to accuse the Wachowskis of beating up monkeys to heat things up around this picture, because this kind of thing is barely newsworthy.

The picture came to our attention via JoBlo, who found the image on Cinematirx, some sort of Hungarian movie blog.

No comments: